HERESY_CUT HERESY_CUT

It's pretty "horrible", but in the way you wanted it to be. I like it, but I think you could ease into the strobe effect a bit more, it scared the shit out of me when I first pressed play.. And put in a warning for epileptics.

falling responds:

Yeah supposed to be shocking ish

Skool Friends: Episode 1 Skool Friends: Episode 1

The animation is really pretty good! I like the style... just take more time with your movies and record some damn sounds... really. Here's 3 stars cause the animation is very good.

BlackLemons responds:

Thanks man. I'm trying to improve on my animation, so its awesome to hear that you like it. As for the sound, I agree, I will put more time and add sound next time ;)

Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

hao sad...

rly depressing series... But in a good way, you can relate to the characters... I liked it alot and i'll miss the series... Continue the great work HotDiggedyDemon

Pacman 3 Pacman 3

Nice

I liked it, the storyline wasn't that hard to follow and the art was very good.

But there's this thing that just... bothered me... The transitions between seperate scenes. Why! WHYYY the fading black, every damn time... You don't have to do that, seriusly it began to annoy me more and especialy in the stomach scene, it was just ridiculus. Like in theatre when they need to drop the curtain to change the scene. If it's not a scene change but just an angle change, don't do that.

Facebook Reality Facebook Reality

lol

I gave you 5/5 for the humor but here you only get 8 since the art is not that good, and you did put minimum effort into it. Anyhow, i'm also on FB and i wish there was a dislike option when it comes to comment thingies....

Narwhals Narwhals

:P Very nice

Just one more random catchy tune, that i can sing to myself for the next few weeks :P

Chris and EJ #7 Chris and EJ #7

It makes... somce sence...

but the thing that made no sence is the fact, that the chick in the scene at the ending when she walks up to him turns into a guy with blonde hair and red shirt for one fram... What is up with that dud?

FC Tells Da Truth FC Tells Da Truth

Hit me baby one more time!

Nobody else got the message?

madness drunken madness drunken

good work

its clear that yu have drawn everything yourslef and that... u know... you can download madness simple pack :) with all the guns and stuff... so you can just make it move... but hey... i'm a bit too late for that... :D Oh and i really homep he'd get drunk... why... why did he just skip the bar... :D instead of walking outside he should have set down and start drinking... :D that's what i'd do...

Reaper-Five responds:

Where I can download it?

It's Over Nine-Thousand! It's Over Nine-Thousand!

oh but fcourse

9000 spoof never gets old... And gz on the file size managment (its rly rly rly bad... but u managed it to be over nine thousaaaaaand... so gz for that)